Re: congrats

GenWalk83@aol.com wrote:

> I just wanna congratulate creed for having the no. 1 album on the billboard
> charts for 7 weeks.  to me, they're the only GOOD rock band out today.
> everyone else out now seems to be boring.

Well, I think Gov't Mule is one of the greatest rock bands of all time.

Why else would John Entwistle play on their newest release,
"The Deep End Pt. I" ??? along with the likes of Jack Bruce???

25 guest bass players will be playing on The Deep End Pts. I & II,
which may include John Paul Jones and  maybe, just maybe one
ex-BeaTle!! We'll know for sure in a couple months.

AnEnglishBoy~