Re: Dr. Jekyll vs. Dr. Jimmy

Kevin in VT re:

>I thought you were fucking mad Stoo for suggesting The Ox sang Dr. Jimmy.
>And I didn't even get the lyrics right.  Brothers gonna kill me indeed.

I think Roger sang "brother" at the *final show* in Toronto '82
but I haven't watched that in awhile. You might be able to get
get off through this loophole. ;)

>And yes, I *know* it's "fella's gonna kill me"......I'm tellin' ya, I need
>to slow down at times.

Thanks for the news about 3 ft. of snow at Jay Peak.
Smashing! It was in my plans to be there next month.
I say, old boy, care for a race to the bottom? A run
of your choosing, of course.

"...the snow is going to fall enough to cover us all",
Stoo