Slow down, you move to fast......Dr. Jimmy

I wrote:
>Eh??  "You say she's a virgin, well I'm gonna be the first in.  Her
>brother's gonna kill me, Ooooooooooo fuckin' will he!  I'll take on anyone,
>aint scared of a bloody nose. Drink till I drop (?) down, with one eye on
my
>clo-oths!".
>That's John?!?!??
>Are you certain????
>I've *always* pictured Rog singing that (and other lines).
>In fact, I can recall Rog singing it in the 96 and 97 tour.
>I'm confused now.

Well, I butchered the shit out of that post.  Like a ton of bricks it hits
me on my drive home.  I'd been thinking of Dr. Jimmy the whole time, *not*
Dr. Jek*y*ll !
I thought you were fucking mad Stoo for suggesting The Ox sang Dr. Jimmy.
And I didn't even get the lyrics right.  Brothers gonna kill me indeed.
Close, but no cigar.
Damn, one of my all time favorite songs too.
Yes Mark L., I'm down right ashamed of myself, like any self respecting Quad
fan should be after such a blunderous showing.
My apologies to the list.  I'll be more careful in the future.
Hey, I *did* get *one* thing right!  I *was* indeed confused.

Hmmmmmm, maybe smoking bowls *isn't* the best advise for us all.

It's been a long week.
Kevin in VT