Message from Matt - warm up gigs

The following is a new message from Matt found on "latest news" section of
Pete's site.
Kevin in VT
As Pete exclusively revealed a few days ago The Who are going to embark on a
few 'warm up' shows before the charity gigs at the Royal Albert Hall in
February. Tickets for two shows, at the Portsmouth Guildhall, go on sale
tomorrow. The shows are on January 27th and 28th and tickets are priced
#32.50. The venue is all seated, holding around 2000 people. According to
the Guildhall it's likely that tickets will only be available to personal
callers. However, if you can't get there it's worth giving the Guildhall a
call tomorrow.
For details of how to contact the Guildhall you can visit their website at
http://www.portsmouthguildhall.co.uk/default.htm
There's talk of one more show elsewhere in the country but nothing has been
finalised yet. I'll bring you news as soon as I get it.
Matt