Re: Pete Porcupine?/Kev's Ass/Political Swine/AEBastard/Joe Walsh /Bla aahh

Jim in Colo Springs re:

>Is there a forum that anyone knows of where we could post jpeg photos of
>ourselves?  Kind of a place to put the faces with the words.  It might be
>fun to identify some of the people on this list after bantering with you
>for several years.

There is a section on Emmee Schiff's site of fans with The Who.
Most of them are on O&S. (See yours truly there with Pete and John).

http://www.doctorjimmy.com/    Then click: Who Meets Who

The JAE website also has a few fan photos and there is/was a
section on thewho.net but it was rather void of submissions.
I've taken pictures at several pre-shows so there are some in
my personal collection. I think Jay (Jason Hare) was the first
lister I ever met at the memorable Buffalo '96 pre-show.

"Pictures of Lily",
Stoo