RE: THE WHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: UK warm up gigs and US tour info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Another Summer of Who.  At first, three legs of a tour in three months
sounded
>a bit....hectic.  But I guess it can be done.  How many dates, I wonder?
What
>do ya' think?  25-30 shows time?  Is that too many?  20-25?  How many did
>they do last year?  What about the usual 4 or 5 nights at MSG?

OK!  Back to the fun!  I'm thinking 25-30 is smoothly do-able.  What,
something like 4 a week, with a week rest between legs?

>Pete has to fit stuff in around Who projects!  Ha!  Is it safe to say The
Who
>have reformed?

The Who be back baby!  A tour, an album!  Check out John Hughs!  He's a
believer!  I can almost see him, like the donkey in Schreck......."I
believe, I believe, I believe, I believe!!"

>This Summer's gonna get HOT!

You know it baby!  Particularly if Keets wears that same outfit to a show.
Phwoar!

>You call yourself "Jesus Kevin?"
>The vanity!

Whooops.  Forgot that comma didn't I?

>He's (Pete) a professional, right?

Right!

>He's always bragging about about how playing
>live is just cake anymore.  OK, Pete.  Task #2:  Construct new Who album.
>Go!

He's on it.  It's gonna be big.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT