-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de
leandromilani
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2002 01:32
Para: thewho@igtc.com
Assunto: Re:Hi, there, again! And more topics related

I'm personally a little bit skeptic about this new Who
studio album, because in 2000, after the many band
member's declarations,  kind "The new album will be
based in the improv jams of this tour(2000)" I tought
the new album was a real thing, but wasn't.Now, I still
believe in a new Who album, and based on the 2000 tour
improv jams, I think this album will be great, I hope so.

Leandro

> Since I've been away from this list for some time now
for a number of
> reasons - say work (and more work, did I mentioned
it?) - it's great to
> be back. So, firstly: hello everybody and happy new
year.

> The past weeks seemed to be quite interesting for Who
aficionados, isn't
> it? The post incident in Pete's site and the one from
today took every
> single Who fan by the guts, really. So my points are:
>
> a. The Who's back on the road, much in the same way of
2000 tour; the
> set lists I think will concentrate, again and again,
in the back
> catalogue and so I have mixed feelings about it: is
there real interest
> in another tour like this? I mean, not huge Who fans,
but is the average
> audience up to listen to WGFA and BoR and MG and so on?
>
> b. Pete's doing this, Pete's doing that, Pete's doing
it all. He plans
> another concept album for this year, another book, a
White City
> teleplay, a Who tour and EVEN a new Who album? Man,
it's such an
> herculean attempt!
>
> I know I sound over negative about it all, but I just
don't want to be
> over optimistic - so it'll be harder to get myself
frustraded by the end
> of the year.
>
> Oswaldo Akamine, in SP, Brazil.
> http://www.motax.com.br

__
Quer ter seu prsprio enderego na Internet?
Garanta ja o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DommniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br