Re: Who meetings

> It is hard to tell sometimes.  Your body launguage does not give me any
clue
> as to your intent.  You are often entirely two-dimensional.

Jeff:

I'm four dimensional, but that's another long post...

> Try this... :-)

I don't do emoticons or whatever they call them these days. Sorry. You'll
just have to proceed with the idea that unless I'm giving straight Who
information, my posts are meant to be humourous.

> We won't think you're a wuss.  At least I won't :-)

Better not or I'll kick your ass like I did Scott's in Atlanta...

Fooseball, anyone?

"The-these terrorist acts and, you know, the responses have got to end in
  order for us to get the framework-the groundwork-not framework, the
groundwork
      to discuss a framework for peace, to lay the-all right."
              George "Wake me up I'm such a yoyo" Bush

               Cheers                 ML