No Subject

For Christ's Sake, NO ONE could belt out those two tunes
with more conviction than Roger!!

What about "The Good's Gone?"

"It's Not True?"

"Substitute?"

Roger could sing the daylights out of "English Boy" from
Psychoderelict!!

My point has been that he doesn't sing the daylights out
of anything anymore, imo, but THAT HE CAN, he just
doesn't.

Been listenin' to the tape I made up of "Quadrophenia"
compleat as I knew it in the late 80's, with "Joker James"
and "Get Out and Stay Out" and the other tune from the
movie soundtrack, plus "unused piano" added in-between
side 2 & 3, and man, Roger is to die for. I can hardly
believe that anyone ever sang that strongly or with such
conviction!!

I was, still am, will e're be suitably impressed.

AnEnglishBoy~