Re: meeting Marl Leaman and AEB

In a message dated 01/08/2002 7:03:48 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I think my point is that Kevin Mc shouldn't be nervous about meeting
> seemingly intimidating characters like Mark Leaman and AEB.  I have not met
> either of these gentlemen, but my experience tells me that (if you get the
> chance) you will enjoy meeting them and that it is unlikely that any
> ass-kicking will occur.
>
> Jeff

I would like to meet, Mark, actually.  He doesn't intimidate me, and despite
being through with responding to his leftist e-mails offline, he obviously is
intelligent and since he is a Who fan, he can't be all bad.  As long as we
stay away from politics, i'm sure i'd enjoy metting him.  AEB doesn't
intimidate me, either, but as I am a very friendly person who cares greatly
for others (despite my enjoyment of arguments) and often plays peacemaker and
breaks up fights and prevents them from happening, I am afraid that AEB would
look to provoke something and bring out the worst in me.  I coach basketball
and am exceptionally intense and competitive and burn to win, so I have
trained myself to act otherwise outside the game.  I would hate for AEB to
change that.  Also, I may not be big but I can take care of myself.  When I
get drunk I routinely have multiple people punch me in the face- so tho I'm
never lookin for a fight, AEB isn't going to scare me.  Thanks for the vote
of confidence, though, and I look forward to seeing many of you on the summer
tour.

kevin mc