Lifehouse intimacy

The recent animosity and sexual tension is leading into a summer Who tour.
These postings (along with some personal events) leads me to recall some of
my experiences with this list and the 2000-2001 Who/JEB gigs.

I started posting to this list during the 2000 tour.  I was nervous about
emerging from lurk to active status.  I am an introvert.  I don't like most
people I meet, and I was worried that it would lead to meeting a bunch of
freaks who might fuck up my isolationist existence.  I was also worried that
my Who obsession might get uglier.

Many postings, private emails, personal introductions, and a few shows have
happened during this time.  I was wrong to be nervous.  It has all been good
(unless you count the money and underwear I lost - I don't).  I've made some
new friends.  I've got a few more VERY good friends now than I had before.
I've learned some things about myself and the world.  I've had no physical
confrontations, although I'm sure I've offended a few people.

I think my point is that Kevin Mc shouldn't be nervous about meeting
seemingly intimidating characters like Mark Leaman and AEB.  I have not met
either of these gentlemen, but my experience tells me that (if you get the
chance) you will enjoy meeting them and that it is unlikely that any
ass-kicking will occur.

Jeff