Re:

Dunno.  This is a tough one.  We've discussed it before, but there's not
really a good way to look up sales data.

Rumor is that Who albums chug along regardless, making the band a pretty
reliable cash cow.  I've also read a couple of rumors that sales have picked
up quite a bit just lately.  ;)

Beatles, Stones and Zep also chug along regardless.  The Beatles have got to
be the all time winners, I think.  That last release stayed at #1 for a
while, didn't it?

keets