RAH shows!

Thanks for the replies, and pointers on how to land a good seat for
Thursdays show!  Never been inside the legendary venue, although have seen
it from the outside quite a few times. Even located it from the Big
Eye...took a little doing. As an American travelling to the UK *just* to see
The Who, I know I will savor that evening like a fine wine.  From the moment
I walk inside the doors.  Anyone want to talk about what it's like to be
inside the Hall, or is it nearly like any other venue?

I can tell you Madison Square Garden isn't like any other venue, unless your
in the floor seats of course.

MSH