Re: Making The Who Stooges

That's a tough one.  Who music isn't usually very dance-able because of the
tempo changes, and also Moon's lack of rhythm--Entwistle is too subtle to
follow.  Post-Moon is the best place to look.  "Eminence Front" is a great
little swing number.  (Actually several of Pete's solo songs from that
period are, for example "Rough Boys".)  "Who Are You" isn't bad.  The part
that sets Roger jogging is a good dance beat.

keets