Re: You always FLAME the one you love

<<BTW, you've got my political leaning pegged.  I am
so far left it
scares
most people.>>

I'm pretty far left too; I've twice taken this test
that has several versions, with the outcome being how
far left or right you are, 5 years apart, and both
times I came out with the same score (35 on the first,
5 on the most recent time, since they scaled in
different directions), which makes me as liberal as
Ted Kennedy, but not quite as far left as Jesse
Jackson!  I do consider myself personally
conservative, though, which can get rather confusing
how I separate my personal beliefs from my political
views!
Anna
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/