Re: I am old

> I must refute your argument that I am young.

Jeff:

Only time can do that...

> My first Who recording was WAY on 8-track.

Really? My third 8-Track was LAL, Tommy and WN were both early ones. So you
came in at the sunset of the 8-Track...

> Not only have I proven my oldness, but I've also demonstrated my white
trash
> roots :-)

I never had a Nova, but I did have a Camero for a while. As for white trash,
with the exception of Pete the entire band were "lower class" which is the
British version of white trash, no? So what's the problem?

"The new President of The United States
        is what I would call a cunt "
                    Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML