Re:Pete's comment on GWB

Pete pretty much said this in a diary posting, if I recall correctly.  There
was some disucssion about the comment that must have gotten back to him.  I
still don't know if you can label it as "clearly" political, though.  There
was considerable laughter in the UK about the US election debacle that may
well have contributed.

keets