Re: Kmc and AEB

AEB writes:

> Where do you teach, Mr. Mc? I'd love to forward some of your
> commentary to the administration of the institution that employ's
> you.
>
> Your vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation leave much to be
> desired, and paint the portrait of a lazy, biased, and judgmental
> individual.
>
> KMA, K Mc, KMA !
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

AEB:

You have turned what was a simple opinion made partially in jest into a
venomous personal attack on my character.  Do you mean to imply that your NOT
biased?  For God's sake, attacking my punctuation and grammar?  This is a
message board, so I don't proofread all my posts.  I also don't always
capitalize the start of a sentence because I am pressed for time and never
took a typing class.  The truth is that at this time of year my work days
begin at 7:45am and often end after 9pm.  I work weekends, as well.  This is
not meant to impress anyone, but I take offnese at being called "lazy" by
someone who knows absolutely nothing about me.  I don't believe I have ever
made such a specific personal attack on AEB beyond commenting on the Roger
Daltrey bias.  I didn't realize this was to be taken so seriously.  The
problem with liberal extremists like yourself is that you equate political
ideology with the worth of an individual and his character.  Just because a
person disagrees politically with you doesn't make them less of a person.
THAT'S what I teach my students.  I my political science classes I encourage
free thought and formation of political views and often have to argue from
the left in order to balance discussions.  I have the distinct impression
that if you taught politics, conservative viewpoints would be stifled and
suppressed.  This is the new fascism in our high schools and universities and
is contrary to the foundation upon which THIS country was founded.  I
apologize if there is a typo or two, and I would like to continue our
friendly jousting over Who issues and dispense with the angry, personal
attacks.

Kevin Mc