You always FLAME the one you love

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The last 4 digests I received involved posts by Jeff, Mark, Andrew,
and Kevin Mc, that were completely misinterpreted.

I have to laugh at things like this when people get all heated up
about some religious or political issue.  Then they focus their energy
on bashing someone that turns out to be on their side.   It's a bit
like Moe from the Three Stooges throwing a pie at Curly and hitting
some Dame (that's Moe's term, not mine) in the face instead.  This
pie fight continues until everybody is creamed except Curly.  Too funny.