Re: pete's quote on GWBush

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> I wasn't aware that Pete knows GW so well.  Nor that Pete follows American
> politics so closely from England.  Actually, Bush and Pete probably have a
> lot in common considering their partying days of their youth.  they likely
> used a lot of the same drugs.  don't think GW was ever dead, tho, to be
> k-chinged back to life by the shock paddles.  i think ole PT needs to stick
> to being a musician, writer, artist and stay away from things he doesn't know
> shit about.
>
> kevin mc

The above narrative reinforces just how dearly I love
Kevin Mc.

And to think.....Kevin teaches school children. No fucking
wonder we grow the likes of Timothy McVeigh in this country
while the attention of the general public is diverted to the
annihilation of terrorists grown in the Persian Gulf and Arab
countries, propagating mindless patriotism.

I pray for the future, the imminent future, of a country whose
educators are of the mind-think that GWB has the best interests
of the United States of America on his agenda. I pray that some
*reasoning*  and *background checking* enters into the policy of
those who pick and choose what should be a selected few
individuals worthy of guiding our young minds into adulthood
someday, someday soon

No folly here, with GB I & II , folks, it's all $$$, Oil Oil Oil,
be damned the populace and environment. Man the torpedoes.

Where do you teach, Mr. Mc? I'd love to forward some of your
commentary to the administration of the institution that employ's
you.

Your vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation leave much to be
desired, and paint the portrait of a lazy, biased, and judgmental
individual.

KMA, K Mc, KMA !

AnEnglishBoy~