vocal on "Love is Coming Down"

...and speaking of singers who sometimes sound like other singers.

A thoughtful Who fan gave me the WAY remaster for Xmas.  (Yeah, I'm a lousy
fan for not having it, already).  The vocal on the 'work in progress mix' of
"Love is Coming Down" shocked me.  It sounds higher than the original
version (to my old ears, anyway).

Was Roger wearing a nut clamp for that take?  Has he sung anything else in
that high tenor (but not quite falsetto) voice?  What an effort!

Jeff