renewal

I want to clear up any misconceptions I may have created by my simple New
Year's wish.  I meant that (as related to The Who) a renewal of the working
relationship in the band would be a good thing for me.  As I've said more
often that I should, that has been the most compelling thing about TED as
they move into their 'mature' years.  I hope I can do the same as I move
into my old age.

These old partners are coming to grips with all the baggage they have built
up over the years and attempt to produce something beautiful together.  Even
if the product may not be so beautiful, the fact that they have renewed
their relationship (yet again) is beautiful.

Sure, Roger and Pete will continue to joust and John will sulk.  This is the
nature of their personalities and their roles in the group.

Based on Pete's two latest statements, I think Bill Curbishley is actively
involved in seeking a tour sponsor for this summer and a record label for
the fall.  That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I was *not* talking (or thinking) about GW Bush or Britney Spears or Bill
Clinton or Osama or Jesus.

Jeff