Pete's words

> Where did this quote originate from?
>
> Gotta say, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AEB:

Yeah, Pete is the most perceptive Rock star I know of.
Just before (might have been the night before) Bush lost the election, he
had a rally during which he used (without permission, typical Republican
behavior of abusing the rights of anyone who's not one of them) Won't Get
Fooled Again for the background. Someone informed Pete, and at the next show
he commented on it. Since I'd been taking heat for being right about the
twit, I promptly added it to my list of quotes and use it on special
occasions...when I feel it's appropriate to remind people that Pete is the
most perceptive Rock star I know of.

"The new President of The United States is
    what I would call a cunt "
              Pete Townshend

               Cheers                 ML