Re: Grammy wrap

>The 'O Brother' medley was wonderful.  Isn't it called American Roots Music

This is what Mark and I were arguing about a while back.  Irish or African?

>Tony Bennett and Billy Joel were very cool.  Billy looked a bit
>uncomfortable - I liked that.

Sorry I missed the actual show.  Just caught the wrap.  Did Bennett and Joel
perform together?

>NStync and Nelly were the worst act of the evening (that I saw).   A
>medley/round of "Will you Be My Girlfriend" (or something like that) and "I
>Love You Bitch" (or something like that).  Dreadful.

I caught a snipped of that.  You're right.

>Am I the only one who was imagining Pete and Roger at the podium in their
>place?

If it happens, we'll have to see what they think about it.  Apparently the
Lifetime Achievement thing didn't turn them on. ;)

keets