Re: The 1989 tour +IH

In a message dated 2/27/02 10:55:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Yeah, really.  TED drove the sound.  The fans shouldn't try to limit such
> accomplished musicians as TED to just a four (or five) piece band.

I agree, but the part that I couldn't stand was that dude playing electric
guitar for Pete in the shadows.

I have been listening to It's Hard over and over again in my truck lately (
at high voume) and the bonus live tracks sound great with Pete on electric.
The more I listen to that album, the more I like it. Again, how does that man
come up with so many different sounding songs!

Jon in Mi.