Who 89

I am making a copy of the the who at radio city (89 25th Tommy tour) for a
fellow lister. I have had this cd set for probably 8 years and have listened
to it maybe 3 times. I am listening to it right now and to be quite frank
with you. IT SUCKS! It sucks very badly. In fact its just plain terrible.

I cant believe the difference in what we are hearing now. I'm now back to
the RAH cds and what a world of difference.

With all the bitching about set lists and everything just be happy their
playing the way they are. I sure as hell am!

Later
George