Re: broker conversation

Kendall,

re:

> Bad memory Jon - Boy. I don't forget those figures after 20 month. I's
like
> to undeline another time, that your statement is highly suspicious, in
terms
> of ripping off people. BTW, There's a record with you, isn't it ?

If you spoke English properly, perhaps I'd have some idea of what it is you
are trying to say.  As it is, sorry i haven't a clue as to what you are
getting at. "I's like to undeline another time"--huh?

> Your insults ? Good to get a fitting display of your attitude, Mr. High -
> Style :-)

Hey buddy, you started it, saying I'd ripped someone off.

> And, btw I feel very comfortable on alt.music.who and on this list.

Yes, well it is apparent that you enjoy making an idiot of yourself
everywhere.  Please, carry on, it is always quite amusing!

This is my final reply to you on the list, I'm not going to waste further
time responding to someone who is obviously mentally ill and/or
deficient....