Re: more face shot comments

Jeff,

That's nothing, I know a guy who let's you kick him in the nutz! Ouch. ;-) LOL!

Kevin, you started it and the boys are gonna finish it & you off. IMHO.

magik

ps- Jeff, I keep trying to post this to the igtc but it's not coming up. I'll
try on a respond to your post.

To All Interest Parties,

Shanon Dell has posted many of my better pix from the 1st Portsmouth show on
theWho.net, Tour 2002 page. Click on the link below and then click on Magik's
Giant Photo Gallery. Hope you like 'em. Btw, the last 20 is the smash sequence.

http://www.thewho.net/news/who2002/20020127port/20020127port.html