New material on the summer tour

The tour, presented by VH1 Classic, will take in 17 stops, including a
> two-night stand at New Yorks Madison Square Garden beginning July 31.
> The itinerary includes dates in Los Angeles, Boston and Chicago.
> Audiences should be listening closely to see if the group debuts any
> new material.

Oh could I be right?

"Listen closely to see if the group debuts and new material?"

I think my speculation I made earlier this week is going to be correct. I'll
actually bet on it. Don't be surprised if they throw a couple two-tree new
songs into the set list this summer. Its going to be their testing phase to
see if the new material is well received or not. It's the perfect way to do
it IMO. Why release an album not knowing if it will sell well when you can
tour and introduce new material and get a feel for whether the audience
likes it or not? Then they take it from there. Just my thoughts.

Later
George