Bored, very, very, very, very, bored

>Subject: Re: Bjorn - Bell Boy, Bell Boy....
>From: fox <l.van.kammen@chello.nl
>
>I find it very amusing to find out that even Pete gets bored by it; before
>this small UK-tour I thought I was the only one.
>After hearing the shows from the RAH I felt even more sorry for him.
>What's even more boring is the same old stage banter from Pete, especially
>about Keith Moon being so very present always.

Man, Pete's bored.  His hardest-core fans are getting bored or becoming
disillusioned. People are pissed about ticket prices.  High prices are a
sign that The Who doesn't give a shit about their fans.

What....the fuck....happened at RAH?????

I've got a baaaaaad feeling in my gut that The Who is going to be smeared by
the press this go 'round.
There was momentum.  There was excitement and anticipation.
Now, it seems like all of that is waning.
Are they moving too slowly?

I thought it was just one show where Pete may not have been on fire.
Suddenly Pete is completely bored, and everything sucks.
What happened to all those excited reviews about The Who on fire????

>From: Deliphus01@aol.com
>Subject: Re: JEB Controversy and a new Who album
>
>And if you think they're going to put out ANOTHER album anytime close to
that release, you're
>fooling yourself.

Wouldn't, at this point, *not* putting out a new album be even more damaging
to The Who's reputation than putting out a new album that is only fair?
I mean, think of the field day the press is going to have smearing our
boys.....
Rolling Stones:  Who's going back on their word.
Spin: Who's afraid
Guitar Mag: Fans suckered to yet another reunion tour by Who's lies of a new
album.

I personally have faith in something bigger.

Oh, and what or who is Deliphus ??

Kevin in VT