Re: JEB vs Pete Controversy

In a message dated 2/23/02 5:06:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> And just FYI; John is the only one who can get closest to The Who's magic
> with his band then Pete or Roger can.

Bjorn:

In YOUR opinion. I'd say Pete solo was closer on most of his tours. Not the
acoustic ones, obviously, but the electric ones...wow!

      ''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
            and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
                          George "I know what I mean" Bush

                      Cheers                        ML