Re: Bjorn - Bell Boy, Bell Boy

> On an unrelated note:....Hey Magik!  I'd like to hear details on how you
> managed to get yourself booted from that one show.
> You must have been pissed!
>
> Stay in Tune,
> Kevin in VT

Kevin,

To set the story straight, I did not get booted from the Watford show. John
Davisson, a photographer from Florida got booted near the end of the show. What
happened to me was, about 5 songs in, while I was on the rail directly in front
of John, a goon security guard comes up to me and says I must stop taking pix on
my camera. I look at him and then turn to look towards the center and see many
other camera clicking away. I then ask him why me? And he responds that I have a
camera that can post the pix to the web. I tell him they all can post to the
web, but he insist I put it away or get tossed out. So, I put it away. But, I
start fuming about the situation and a song or two later, I put the girl behind
me on the rail and I bolted for the bar to simmer down.

I later returned to the 5th row, on the aisle by John and start clicking away
again. A few minutes later I see the dumb guard standing on the rail platform
talking into a walkie talkie and looking at me again. I bolt for the bar again.
Pissed again. A song or two later I go all the way over by Rabbit, in the 2nd
row and finally I was able to have some peace & quiet and click away to my
heart's content.

Funny thing happened though. As I yell out to Roger at one point, he says
"you've got a big mouth," and "hey weren't you over there?" , pointing to John's
side. And then Pete chimes in, "oh, we've got you in stereo tonight, weren't you
over there?" , and he points to John's side too! So I respond by yelling, "now
I'm over here!" It was my special interactive Who moment that made up for the
goon who f*cked with me. :-)

To me, I thought the Watford show was a great one, with the best WGFA I've ever
heard them do, with the extended ending and the best encore I've ever seen the
Who do with the MG extended ending turning into SB with extended ending turning
into YMB!!! All on fire!!! LAL-like versions. Truly a rare moment for me! Thank
God I didn't get tossed out after all. LOL!

magik