Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #58

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:40:01 -0500
From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Who vs JEB

> They are a great show. You'd be amazed that John sings a bunch of songs,
>  moves around a bit, and actually talks alot to the band and the crowd.
>  They do have fun and it's a great night when you see them
>  They play all John's Who songs, a bunch of LAL and the greatest version of
>  Boris, I've ever heard. He tries to stay away from most of Pete's songs,
>  if he can help it.

Billy 'magik',Jeff and Bjorn's attestment of a JEB concert is right on the
mark.If you have never seen the JEB perform then I myself highly recommend
taking in a show the next time they get out on the local intimate club
circuit.I'll still take WHO gig anytime ahead of them,but there is something
sort of a 'one of the boys' feel to the JEB shows.My brother and I had the
pleasure of seeing the JEB for the first time back in June 2001 both nights
and four shows at the B.B. King's Blues Club with good
friends,Billy,Derick,Bjorn, Joyce and Laurie and met many of other listers
and fellow fans at the club both night and I must say I was blown away by the
JEB!

Mike