Re: The big JEB controversy of 2002

At 05:43 23-2-02 -0500, John wrote:

>Bjorn, re:
>
>... John *IS* The Who ....
>
>Virtually correct, there's just this irrelevant guitar player at right hand
>stage (well, has he *ANYTHING* to do with The Who's catalogue ?) and this
>microphone twirling singer in the centre :-).

And just FYI; John is the only one who can get closest to The Who's magic
with his band then Pete or Roger can.

Seeing Pete Townshend is just something completely else. Beautiful, but
different. As for the live sound of The Who, John comes nearest with his
band. Which makes me think he is a bigger essential part of The Who then
most people think.

Bjorn