Re: Why wasn't I at any of the UK shows & a hunch I have

I'll lay 100-1 there is no new music being played on the new tour. Sorry,
George, but it's a pipe dream. They are too lazy too even include only the very
basic outside of their current setlist. Remember, by their own admission, "we
don't like to practice," as I heard Pete say many times. They said they were
gonna work on new music prior to the Y2K tour and nothing really happened except
for a few silly lines in TKAA. I could write in 5 mins, much more powerful
lyrics than the shit they sang onstage. Not that I didn't like it, but please...

What's the matter with kids? May I remind you of the marble boys? Not ALL KIDS
ARE ALRIGHT!

Unfortunately.

magik

ps- when it walks like a duck, squaks like a duck, smells like a duck, it's most
likely is a DUCK!!! LOL!