are you serious about WAY vs Who By Numbers?

In a message dated 02/21/2002 6:55:43 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Yep! In fact, taking away "Who-> Are You" and "New Song"
> there isn't a song on WAY that rivals the poorest track on
> "TheWho->ByNumbers," IMO, of course.

I'm not attacking your opinion, but i think your characterization of WAY is
unfair and flawed.  Trick of the Light and Guitar and Pen are great songs,
IMO.  I actually am not a big fan at all of "New Song."  Sounds very
pedestrian and generic to me- doesn't stand out (dominated by synth too
much).  905 is also one of my favs.  I know many of you look down your noses
at sister disco, but i like that as well.  So what is the poorest track on
who by numbers that blows these songs away?

kevin Mc