RE: Bjorn on Crack

wow - a backlash WITHIN the Who community.....

this brings to mind something someone mentioned here last yr -
going to EVERY show detracts from your enjoyment...takes the special quality
away.there's no novelty..
in saying that , went to both RAH and Watford and loved every minute of
each.
the one thought i had thru watford was HOW do they just keep on getting
better??

but that was my o/d within London - too expensive for me to travel to
USA....

from memory,bjorn - you followed a lot of shows last tour?

a concert IS a show - there's going to be repetition and lack of spark.
but if you only see them once,you dont notice this.
if they avoided repetition and just took chances all the time,we MAY get the
best performance ever,but for every show that came off,there'd be 3 that
wouldn't
we'd all love to see them decide on the spot to play something old off the
cuff....but how often can that be done to a good effect?