Who vs JEB

	>Subject: Re: Who vs JEB
	>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <
>
>To go any further into your analogy;
>
>A JEB show is like having sex with someone you really love
>A Who show is like having sex with 5 beautiful supermodels who really don't

>give a shit

Wow, this is pretty strong words from ya Bjorn.
Pete is bored and The Who don't give a shit???

I thought it was one show that perhaps didn't have the fire.
They can't have one show that is a bit less than the others?

Why do I think that if you could be up close and then hang with the boys
back stage after the show, you'd still be in The Who's camp.

Kevin in VT
And in case anyone doesn't know, Jimmy Shae's (gold in skeleton) grandfather
who recently died in a "car accident" was killed by a drunk driver.
A DRUNK DRIVER!  Can't believe NBC didn't mention that.
Piss me off.