Re: Who vs JEB

From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
"I also feel the JEB plays with more real passion the The Who does nowadays.
Pete Townshend is completely bored. And the band doesn't interact as much as
they used to. It's more like "here I AM again, I'll just play my part". The
JEB plays more as a group..."

So...to get back to my analogy.
A JEB show is like having sex with someone who is really into it.
A Who show is like having sex with a prostitue that has a bunch of customers
waiting in line behind you (watching your performance) and keeps looking at
her watch.

Or is it just a Trick of The Light?

Jeff