Who vs JEB

From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
"...I was just comparing that to the JEB shows I've seen in the USA. IMO
(and I really mean that) I am starting to like them more then The Who. I am
a bigger John Entwistle fan then a Who fan. The Who music doesn't tocuh me
as much anymore, and the concerts (especially in the USA) are just too big
and expensive."

I think there is some sense to this view.
The JEB gigs have an intimacy that is completely lacking at Who shows.

It's kind of like the difference between an orgy and great one-on-one
action.  I can see the advantages to both.  Neither is a substitute for the
other.

Jeff