RE: Bjorn on Crack

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: Re: The Who to Add 3rd & 4th MSG Shows
>
>BTW; I'm not going to follow the guys this tour... $550 for a decent
>ticket? I can follow an entire JEB tour *INCLUDING* hotel prices for that
>kinda money. And besides, no hassle in getting up front, he's playing small

>places... And to be really honest (IMO); the music is better...

Bjorn, put the crack pipe down and back away from the computer.
I understand that it's your opinion, but really, "the music is better"???
Come on.  There is no way JEB is better music than THE WHO.
Ask yourself that again in a moment of clarity and honesty.
If your financial reality prevents you from hittin' The Who, that's a
completely respectable reason.  A decision that I completely respect and
have had to make myself once.  But, you don't have to justify it in your
mind by dismissing the band that just two years ago you were completely
devoted to.
I've seen The Who.  I know The Who.  And Bjorn, JEB is no Who.
JEB is good, and does get you good access, but please.
No comparison.......IMO.

Kevin in VT