Re: Whiners and Diners

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< The whiners always Whine and the Diners
 always dine(I have no idea what I just said) but you get my point :) >>

This is so very well put,  the fact is that those who miss out on this Who
fest.  will be the ones to be sorry,  I always view every Who show as
possibly the last,  I will walk over red-hot coals to see this band I love,
if its only one show that I can afford then  so be it,  but at least I will
have no regrets in having missed them.  Irrespective of opinion and rage
regarding prices/availability etc,  the prices are well the prices,  now I
think The Who are worth whatever I pay,  (OK I am in the UK and am fortunate
enough not to be charged US prices),  but I can say for certain that I would
pay whatever was needed to catch a show,  hell I am a fan,  I fuckin' love
this band and want to see them irrespective of set list, venue,  merchandise
whatever!  Believe me you will be full of regret if you miss what will be
great shows,  and who knows maybe the last ;-),   get on the bus,  and take
in the banquet that is the Whooooooooooo!!

Cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71