ticket distribution solutions

Many artists offer their fans tickets before they go
on sale to the general public. In this case scalpers
make up a large group in the class of the general
public. Scalpers are out of control. Check ebay for
proof. A scalper is the same as a ticket broker to me.

The Allman Brothers, Gov't Mule, Dave Matthews, John
Mellencamp, U2, Phish, Grateful Dead, Pearl Jam ALL
have systems in place that allow the fans to get great
tickets before the scalpers do.

The only problem I see here is that The Who don't tour
enough to warrent having a great system in place.
Presale generally doesn't work because the scalpers
always find out the "secret" password.

So you won't find me complaining...hell, I'm just
happy to get the chance to see them play live again.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca