SUPERVISORS-GET THE MOST FROM YOUR STAFF! 13630

Stealth-Eyes

"Simply the best computer monitoring software

available anywhere..."

Parents protect your children. KNOW what they are doing online\'85

Businesses increase productivity. KNOW how your computers are used\'85

Stealth-Eye automatically records EVERYTHING that is done on a

computer. And you can play it back like a VCR at your

convenience...

Stealth-Eye will Email to a designated address the text version of all
on-

line activity...24 hours a day.

Stealth-Eye installs and remains TOTALLY hidden on a

computer. Only you know it is there.

In today's society, it is increasingly important to be informed and to
know

what is going on around us. This software can help you be a responsible

parent and protect your children from online predators. It can help you

protect your business from a recessed economy with INCREASED profits.

Protect Your Family and Your Business. BE INFORMED!!

To learn more about this great new software, please visit our website.

CLICK HERE

Don't delay there is a Limited number of copies At This

Amazing Low Price! Reg. $99.99 now only $74.99

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received

Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.

[bSKFp\\[UCxcP\\TqjtMG\\HJ]qhmDNcznKdgv^_W]pudxItwWyXhbW]lg_AftT[u_[KaN^lDaZ^
OfTfqTPHoUbOXtTNERwBvLMdLe^OGhIJBKN]gk[Skz\\LnKJeNq\\GjpUJiftpNuqHEEONEc]RdA[
E`bv]OzT[vZmHNoENCNW