Re: bible class

In a message dated 2/16/02 1:55:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> Man- you need to get in touch with the tradition of rock and roll.  Part of
> it is wild, reckless abandon and yes, sometimes drinking and fighting.  You
> need to loosen up.  I can't believe you have these attitudes at 18.  Did
> you
> watch the woodstock movie and think, "I can't believe they let these
> crazies
> do all these drugs, run around naked, and wallow in the mud! Flibbity-floo!"

rock n' roll is just simply rebellion, and it dosen't include fighting.
rebelling against the "norm" of society, meaning politics and whatever.
pumping your fists up and whatnot. the violence happens when the police take
action, usually.   and by the way, you said the hippies were taking DRUGS. I
never said anything about DRUGS. just DRINK. actually, people high on
marijuana seem to be less violent than those high on alcohol.  and you just
gave the "woodstock" example, so I rest my case.