Re: Pete's Pissy Mood

> > There was plenty of potential material from the last tour.
>
>"Plenty?"  Those little kernals of new ideas in TKAA & MG?  Keets.....

What.  The two together were a mini-opera.  The material could easily have
been expanded to a full album.

> >  I'm thinking it may be cold now, though.
>
>Cold & stale.  Thrown out with last week's garbage.

Yup.  Unless Pete started writing on it immediately, that is.  If these were
the early days of The Who, the ideas would have developed into an album
right away, and we'd already have it in our cd players and be waiting for
the next one.

> > I think the problem is thinking in terms of "one more last album."
>
>Right again.  But with that 20 year gap of no studio albums, it's difficult
>not to think that way.

So they should think in terms of several more last albums, right?  That way,
if this one's not quite perfect, then they can try it again. ;)

> > Pete wants the whole thing.  He doesn't like to share.
>
>I'd bet he'd be willing to share some blame for a mediocre new studio
>album.  :-)

But not so much that he didn't get the royalties, right?  ;)

>SCHRADE in Akron
>(fighting a nasty February cold)  :-(
>(sniff)

(Ouch.  Try some chicken soup!)