Who's in Chicago

Brief mention of the upcoming new album:

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,84733~3~~,00.html

                       OUT OF RETIREMENT The Who's upcoming
                       charity shows in Chicago may be just the
                       first step in a longer-lasting reunion. Roger
                       Daltrey told Reuters that Pete Townshend
                       was working on new songs that could
                       potentially become a new Who album that
                       would be released next May. ''We can't say
                       we're definitely going to make a new
                       album, because if it turns out to be rubbish
                       we won't release it,'' said the singer
                       cautiously. If the new CD does make it, the
                       band would embark on a summer tour, and
                       probably amend their famous lyric to ''Hope
                       I die before I get really REALLY old.''

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://sports.yahoo.com