Re: VH1 Who videos

Great!  But hmmm, still no RAH.  I guess TED are waiting for it to play on
PBS and Bravo and such before they let VH1 have it.  How long will the PBS
show be?  Does anybody have the schedule?  Will it be excerpts?  If so, I
think the guests half would fly well on the arts channels.  The main part of
The Who's concert might be too tense for them.

I still think that sequence of John from the head of the bass would be a
terrific contemporary video for VH1.  Is 5:15 too long?  I guess it would
need editing to cut it down to a decent length, but whatever--I'm still
watching for it.

:)
keets