Keith Moon: A Personal Portrait

I just got my copy of this today, and it is quite different from what
I was expecting.  It is a large format book with *TONS* of great Keith
pictures from over the years.  I haven't gotten to reading the text
yet, just the picture captions.  Every page has at least one or two
pictures of Keith and associates.  I would say that this is a good
photo complement to Dougal Butler's first book about Keith ("Full
Moon"), or the newer book on Keith that came out ("Moon: The Life and
Death of a Rock Legend").

Based on my initial impression, I give it two thumbs up!
You can order one at <http://www.keithmoonportrait.com/>.  I have no
affiliation with them other than being a happy customer.  It is a bit
pricey due to the limited print run, so its probably not for your
casual fan, but a must-have for you fanatics out there!
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!