Re: Pete's pissy mood

Gern,

I agree with you totally. Mixing in a number of wonderful, lesser played songs
would inject new excitement to the show. My only disagreement is that Summertime
Blues was not boring when they played it during the recent mini-tour and it
happens to be one of my favorites songs they play. I was extremely thrilled and
surprised they played it. Hell, they haven't played it in concert, as far as I
know, since '89 (forgive me if I have that part wrong). They certainly have put
themselves into a "rut" with the basically same set list for the Tour 2000/2002
shows, mixing in a few different songs here & there.

magik